- Botanical Name Laurus nobilis
- Part of Plant Leaf
- Origin Bosnia and Herzegovina - Due to possible supply chain disruptions, the origin of this product may change at any time without further notice.
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT®
- Chemotype 1.8 CINEOLE
- Other Name Bay laurel, Sweet bay, True laurel, Grecian laurel orsimply Laurel.
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Cineol-like, minty and camphoraceous
- Colour Colorless to light yellow
- NPN 80055157
Inhalation (Adults) : Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steamer machine. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes, up to 3 times a day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not administer to children or to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you suffer from epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to using this product. Discontinue use if nausea, dizziness, headache, allergic reaction or skin irritation occurs. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner/provider/doctor/physician if symptoms are accompanied by fever, itching, persistent headache or chronic lung problems. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.