- Botanical Name Laurus nobilis
- Part of Plant Leaf
- Origin -
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype 1.8 CINEOLE
- Other Name Bay laurel, Sweet bay, True laurel, Grecian laurel orsimply Laurel.
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Cineol-like, minty and camphoraceous
- Colour Colorless to light yellow
- NPN 80055157
Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steamer machine. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not administer to children or to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you suffer from epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to using this product. May cause allergic reactions (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract) in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.