- Botanical Name Mentha x piperita
- Part of Plant Leaf
- Origin USA
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype MENTHOL
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Herbaceous, fresh and mentholated
- Colour Colorless to pale greenish
- NPN 80033384
Oral Mix 1 to 4 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil. Take 2-3 times per day.
DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult a health care practitioner if you have hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, anemia or gallstones. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.