- Botanical Name Allium sativum L
- Part of Plant Bulb
- Origin India
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype DIALLYL DISULFIDE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Herbaceous, fresh and mentholated
- Colour Colorless to pale greenish
- NPN 80049900
Oral (Adults): Dilute 1 drop (2-5mg) in 100 ml of vegetable oil. Take 1 to 2 teaspoons of this mixture once a day.
DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes ; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if: you are pregnant, you have diabetes, you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors. Hypersensitivity(e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Organic Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.