- Botanical Name Citrus aurantium ssp amara
- Part of Plant Flower
- Origin Morocco
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE
- Other Name Bitter orange blossom
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Fresh, floral and animal
- Colour Pale yellow to amber yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens,rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.