- Botanical Name Mentha spicata
- Part of Plant Leaf & flower
- Origin India - Due to possible supply chain disruptions, the origin of this product may change at any time without further notice.
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype CARVONE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Characteristic of mint
- Colour Colourless to pale yellow
- NPN 80059785
Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times a day. Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis, irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Not for use on inflamed, irritated, sensitive or broken skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.