- Botanical Name Cinnnamomum camphora linaloliferum
- Part of Plant Wood, bark & leaf
- Origin China
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype LINALOOL
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation followed by a double fractional distillation of the wood, bark, and leaf
- Odour Floral, woody
- Colour Colorless to pale yellow
Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ tsp (2.5ml) of vegetable oil.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens,rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.