- Botanical Name Thuja plicata
- Part of Plant Wood
- Origin Canada
- Culture Wild
- Chemotype METHYL THUJATE, THUJIC ACIC, HINOKITIOL
- Other Name Pacific red-cedar
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Spicy, cumin, pepper and nutmeg notes with cedar effect
- Colour Light yellow to amber
Topical (Adults): Mix 2 to 12 drops in 2 tbsp (30ml) of vegetable oil. 1ml ≈ 20 drops.
NOT FOR USE ON CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE OR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. For external and cosmetic use only. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Not for use on inflamed, broken, irritated or sensitive skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight.