- Botanical Name Ferula galbaniflua
- Part of Plant Resin
- Origin Iran
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype A-B PINENE, D-3-CARENE
- Other Name Ferula gummosa
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Turpentine-like, balsamic and green
- Colour Colourless to pale yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 6 drops in 2 tbsp (30ml) of vegetable oil. 1ml ≈ 20 drops.
NOT FOR USE ON CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE OR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. For external and cosmetic use only. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Not for use on inflamed, broken, irritated or sensitive skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.