- Botanical Name Amyris balsamifera
- Part of Plant Wood
- Origin Dominican Republic
- Culture Wild
- Chemotype VALERIANOL,7 & 10 EPI EUDESMOL, ELEMOL
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Woody, sweet, tenacious
- Colour Pale yellow to amber yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ tbsp (15ml) of vegetable oil. 1ml ≈ 20 drops.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reactions (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.