- Botanical Name Thuja occidentalis
- Part of Plant Leaf & twig
- Origin Quebec, Canada
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® CANADA
- Chemotype THUJONES, FENCHONE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Lifting, aromatic, woody
- Colour Colourless to pale yellow
Topical (Adults): Mix 1 drop in 1 tsp (5ml) of vegetable oil.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.