- Botanical Name Melaleuca alternifolia
- Part of Plant Leaf
- Origin South Africa
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype TERPINENE 4-OL
- Other Name Narrow-leaved paperbark, Narrow-leaved tea-tree or Snow-in-summer
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Aromatic, woody and terpene like
- Colour Colorless to greenish yellow
- NPN 80039839
Topical (Adults): Apply pure or mix 5 to 10 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times per day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity or allergy may occur; if this is the case, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken skin. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.