- Botanical Name Styrax benzoe tonkinensis
- Part of Plant Resinoid
- Origin Laos
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype BENZYL BENZOATE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Extraction with ethanol from the gum of Styrax benzoe tonkinensis, resulting in 55% resinoid diluted in organic ethyl alcohol (ethanol).
- Odour Balsamic, sweet with note of vanilla
- Colour Amber to brown red
- Medicinal Styrax benzoe tonkinensis 55%
- Other Ingredients Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA Ethanol
- NPN 80064368
Topical (Adults) Mix 1 drop in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times a day. Inhalation Apply 1 to 6 drops to a facial tissue and inhale occasionally.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Not for use on inflamed, irritated, sensitive or damaged skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.