- Botanical Name Lavandula latifolia (L. spica)
- Part of Plant Flowering top
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype LINALOOL
- Other Name Broadleaved Lavender or Portuguese Lavender
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odor Floral, fresh and camphoraceous
- Colour Colourless to pale yellow
- Other Ingredients
- NPN 80047386
Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 3 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply 3 times a day, locally.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.