- Botanical Name Citrus limonum
- Part of Plant Peel
- Origin Mexico - Due to possible supply chain disruptions, the origin of this product may change at any time without further notice.
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype LIMONENE
- Other Name Sour Lime
- Extraction Method Cold expression of the zest
- Odour Fresh, zesty
- Colour Pale yellow to greenish yellow
- NPN 80047526
Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not apply to skin before exposure to sun. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.