- Botanical Name Rosmarinus officinalis cineoliferum
- Part of Plant Flowering top
- Origin Tunisia - Due to possible supply chain disruptions, the origin of this product may change at any time without further notice.
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype 1.8 CINEOLE
- Other Name Herbe aux couronnes, Encensier
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Characteristic, fresh, rustic, more or less camphoraceous
- Colour Pale yellow to yellowish green
- NPN 80058453
Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 5 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area, 3 times per day. Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops in a hot water bowl or a diffuser. Inhale slowly for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis, irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner before usage if you suffer from liver ailments or if symptoms of liver trouble occur (such as abdominal pain, dark yellow urine or jaundice). Do not use on inflamed skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.