- Botanical Name Chamaemelum nobile
- Part of Plant Flowering top
- Origin Hungary
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype ISOBUTYL ANGELATE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Fruity, aromatic, warm, herbaceous
- Colour Colorless to yellow green
- NPN 80053753
Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use on children under 3 years old or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.