- Botanical Name Juniperus communis ssp communis
- Part of Plant Berry & twig
- Origin Nepal - Due to possible supply chain disruptions, the origin of this product may change at any time without further notice.
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype A PINENE
- Other Name -
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Balsamic, sweet
- Colour Colorless to clear yellow
- NPN 80057642
Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops of essential oil in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.