- Botanical Name Origanum compactum
- Part of Plant Flowering top
- Origin Morocco
- Culture Organic, certified by ECOCERT® SA
- Chemotype CARVACROL / THYMOL
- Other Name Moroccan Oregano, Compact Oregano
- Extraction Method Steam distillation
- Odour Phenolated, characteristic of carvacrol
- Colour Pale yellow to brownish yellow
- NPN 80070898
Oral Mix 1 drop in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of water and vegetable oil to prevent mouth and stomach irritation. Take 1 to 3 times per day with food. If you take supplements containing iron, calcium, zinc or copper, take this product a few hours before or after taking the supplement.
DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. DISCONTINUE USE IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. If you have a hypersensitivity or allergy to herbs in the family of Lamiaceae such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, marjoram, mint, thyme or sage, do not use this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Organic and Chemotyped essential oil, 100% pure, natural and authentic.