CHRISTMAS BRUNCH HOT CHOCOLATE
Christmas morning is the best occasion to indulge in a bit of sweetness with a classic hot chocolate. Classic, but with a twist! Whether you prefer Peppermint, Sweet Orange, Ginger or Clove and Cinnamon, it’s perfect for a nice and cozy moment of true #slowliving ♥
- A whisk
- A pot
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Essential oil of your choice:
Peppermint Yakima Valley
- 1 cup (250 ml) of a vegetable beverage of your choice (oat, almond, etc.) or cow milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp of instant hot chocolate powder mix (ex.: Camino)
- Pour the vegetable beverage or cow milk into the pot, then add the chocolate instant powder mix.
- Warm over low heat.
- Blend until the texture gets as smooth as possible.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the desired essential oil:
- Ginger: 4 drops
- Peppermint: 2 to 4 drops
- Sweet Orange: 6 to 8 drops
- Clove Bud + Cinnamon Cassia: 2 drops of Clove, 4 drops of Cinnamon Cassia
- Mix well.
- Serve hot in a cute cup with whipped cream, marshmallows, or a cinnamon stick.
Gives approx. 1 cup.