To disinfect and remove calcium from ceramic (bathrooms, kitchens or floors), try this all-natural recipe using vinegar, essential oil and salt (single-use recipe).
- A measuring cup
- A 4L bowl or container
5 drops of essential oil of your choice:
Eucalyptus Blue Gum
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp unscented Castile soap, black soap or dishwashing soap
- ½ cup white vinegar
- Mix the baking soda and essential oils in the container.
- Add the salt and lemon juice. This will produce a fizzing reaction (it’s normal).
- Pour in the white vinegar.
- Add the soap (Castile soap, black soap or dishwashing soap).
- Mix well.
- Apply and leave on surface for 5-10 minutes. Scrub with a sponge or wet cloth. Rinse well.